Sunday, March 20, 2005

MSVedic Website

We are creating a website for hosting the discussions that take place every thursday at Microsoft. The programme is conducted by Govind Charan Das and it is a very wonderful discussion that we all have on the topic of Bhakti. I was able to attend the first one (the title was: A Deep Dive into the Vedic principles of life). I attended the discussion through livemeeting. But for the next 2 weeks I was not able to attend completely because of the meeting with my team here. I am planning to go to the programme this thursday. Hope that I will go to Building 31 and attend it there:-) so that it will be much fruitful.
Today I chanted 8 rounds and I am feeling very satisfied. Tomorrow is ekadasi and I am planning to observe Ekadasi. Let me see how it goes..
I will give the link of the website once it has been hosted.
Thatz it for now

-HARIBOL

1 comment:

Karthik CS said...

Good to see u ur blog kaNo.. I wud visit regularly..